Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Submission Guidelines

There are many more roasters out there than I can feasibly find and contact with any regularity.  So if you are a roaster or know of a roaster, you can submit yourself or your favorite roaster(s) and I will contact you/them for an article.

There are a couple of requirements that roasters need to meet in order for them to fit into the style of my blog.

1. The prospective roastery must have retail sales.
2. The prospective roastery must have online sales.

That is really all the rules.  I am trying to focus mostly on the un-charted coffee culture of the midwest and southern US so they will sometimes receive higher priority than the other roasting communities like the west coast.  That doesn't mean I won't do those areas, just that preference will be given to the others.

That being said, if you want to submit a roastery to me you can email me their contact info.  I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to share your favorite coffee with everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment